Kentucky Bourbon Trail Hotel
You can't come to Louisville without visiting the famous Kentucky Bourbon Trail. A few hundred years ago, bourbon had humble beginnings. Now, bourbon has global and commercial success, and since 95% of the world’s bourbon whiskey comes from Kentucky, people from all over come here to taste, enjoy, and learn the history of America’s only native spirit.
A short walk from our hotel is the Evan Williams Distillery, where guests can enjoy a tasting tour and a speakeasy. At the distillery, pick up a free souvenir passport. Collect stamps from all nine distilleries on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and they’ll send you a complimentary T-shirt, for bragging rights. Learn more and view the full tour map.
Also walking distance from Aloft Louisville Downtown is the new Angel's Envy Distillery. Click here to learn more about this unique distillery.
- All bourbon is whiskey, but not all whiskey is bourbon
- Bourbon is an American product which Congress officially recognized in 1964
- To be called bourbon, the whiskey needs to be made up of at least 51% corn
- Evan Williams made history as Kentucky's first commercial distiller of bourbon in 1783
- On Whiskey Row, more than 50 distilleries remained active until the 1920's
- Our on-site Corner Restaurant & Bar a large selection of over 60 bourbons to choose from
Stay & Play at Aloft
Our Kentucky Bourbon Trail hotel is located on historic Whiskey Row. While visiting and tasting along the trail, stay at Aloft Louisville Downtown and enjoy amenities, including:
- On-site dining at Corner Restaurant & Bar with over 60 bourbons to choose from
- Convenient location on Whiskey Row
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 24/7 Re:chargeSM fitness center
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
Book your stay at Aloft Louisville today.
Sip in Style at Aloft Louisville Downtown
Sip in Style at our Whiskey Row hotel. Enjoy two drinks at our Corner Restaurant and Bar every night of your stay when you book our Sip in Style Offer.
Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and mention rate plan ALWAIT.